The position will work under the direction of the Chief People Officer and be based in Baltimore City with regular travel between this location and our Center for Logistics and Slicing in Halethorpe, MD (20 minutes away).
· Possesses or working towards an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
· Detail oriented
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
· Excellent PC skills – Outlook; Excel & Word
· Superior commitment to confidentiality
· Reliable transportation required
· Bilingual- Spanish, desired.
· Assists with recruitment, new hire orientation/onboarding and benefits meetings
· Ensures record keeping is up to date
· Maintains employee personnel files
· Coordinates employee recognition program
· Assists with general administrative duties
· Runs reports out of our ADP employee management system
· Helps to coordinate People Department projects, meetings, activities, and special projects
· Other duties and responsibilities as expertise grows.